One of the most frequently asked questions from businesses is, “How do we get more people to visit our website?” At Sperling Interactive this is one of the things we successfully help our clients with regularly. As marketers, we understand that what every business wants is more customers. One of the best ways to get that is by having more people visit your website and convert into customers! Here are some of our top tips of simple things that you can do to increase traffic to your website.
- Advertise Your Site – This may seem fairly simple but many companies forget that there are a multitude of channels through which to advertise. Free business listings is the first place to start. Be sure to have all pertinent information about your company in the listings including an easy link to your site, your phone number and google address. Paid search, social media advertising and display advertising are all excellent ways of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people. Adjust your paid strategies to suit your goals – do you just want more traffic, or are you looking to increase conversions, too? Each paid channel has its pros and cons, so think carefully about your objectives before you decide. We can help you find the right channel for your desired audience.
- Social Media – Do you have great content on your site that you would like to promote? One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote that content. Create links on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram pages. Give tidbits of content on these sites and encourage viewers to visit your main site to get more information.
- Keywords – Specifically Long Tailed Keywords are optimal for attracting customers to your site. Drive target searches to your site by using very specific and focused keywords. Long-tail keywords account for a majority of web searches, meaning that if you’re not targeting them as part of your paid search or SEO efforts, you’re missing out. Use Google’s Keyword Tool to find long-tail keywords that match up with your content or, even better, write content unique to your brand.
- Blogging – They say that content is king, so be sure your website has valuable content that viewers will want to access. Blogging about your business field will draw customers to your products or services and give them a sense of your company’s voice through your blog. In addition, search engines reward companies who are getting high-quality, consistent content coming from them.
- SEO – Optimizing your content for search engines is still a valuable and worthwhile practice. If customers are not able to find your company then the game is over. Sperling Interactive has many techniques that will help your company be found. Contact us today to start planning your SEO and Marketing strategy to increase traffic to your website.