Business Network International (BNI) is the world’s largest international referral organization, with chapters all around the world. Their members include all types of businesses, from local to global networks. We have had members in multiple BNI Massachusetts chapters for the past 3 years, which is why we have decided to highlight them as this month’s Network Organization we’re a Part of.
BNI’s overall mission is to help members promote and grow their businesses through structured, positive, and professional referral marketing programs. Through networking opportunities, the goal is to help develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals. As the largest referral organization, BNI members have passed 6.6 million referrals last year, which –according to their website –has generated $8.6 billion worth of businesses for all members world wide.
The reason for this organization’s great success is because of their strong belief in, “If I give you business you’ll give me business and we’ll both benefit as a result.” Because of this, their benefits make joining the organization worth it. Some of BNI’s benefits are as follows:
- Increased exposure to other professionals
- Substantial increase in business through referrals
- Various workshops
- How to effectively communication about your business
- Sharpen presentation skills
- Member Success Workshops
- Advanced Education program
- Participate in networking meetings (52 of them per year)
- Receiving SuccessNet newsletters with educational materials on networking, public speaking and businesses.
- Leadership Team Training
- And more…
If you are interested in becoming a member or in learning more about BNI Massachusetts, visit here.