Last week we mentioned tips on taking better iPhone 7/7 Plus pictures, and this week we will finish up on the best tips to try out. Follow along to become the expert in phone photography!
- Zoom In – Previously, zooming in wouldn’t get you the best details. However, this changed with iPhone 7/7 Plus. The iPhone 7 has a wide angle lens camera that can provide 2x optical zoom without losing any of its quality.
- Hands-Free – Utilize the timer! Setting your phone somewhere stable and picking a time frame for the perfect photo or selfie can do wonders! Pick a time, press the shutter and take your photo!
- Flash – Night pictures can sometimes be hard to capture when a flash can ruin the photo. With iPhone 7’s new camera settings, simply find the closest light source, turn off the flash and tap the screen to adjust its expose.
- Depth Effect – Depth effects such as photo portrait and square can help your friends look great in photos!
- Get Closer – Don’t shy from going closer to your subject to get that right spot. With the iPhone 7 camera, you can get closer than ever and still get a great image. Once you have the image in frame, tap on the screen to get it to focus and slide your finger to adjust the exposure. Soon enough you’ll have the best pictures of flowers and your furry friends.
- Third Party Apps – Don’t be afraid of utilizing third party apps as it can help adjust and edit your photos to your preference. Often times, you get the perfect photo to share after the editing and finishing touches has been made. VSCO is a great free app that helps modify your pictures from contrast, exposure, straighten and so on.
Use these helpful tips the next time you take a photo and tell us about your results!