- 380 Million – the number of LinkedIn users as of the second half of 2015.
- 2 – the number of new LinkedIn users every second!
- 200 countries – the geographical reach of LinkedIn
- 97 million – the number of monthly unique visitors.
Obviously LinkedIn is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to acquiring new customers for your business. There are several benefits for using your marketing dollars on advertising your service/product or company on LinkedIn.
- A Professional Audience – Connect with the world’s largest audience of active, influential professionals. The kind of audience LinkedIn offers advertisers is incomparable to other social platforms. LinkedIn is become the advertising platform of choice for B2B and high-consideration B2C advertisers in the a variety of segments including, tech, luxury auto, professional services, financial services and many more.
- Set your own budget – The Pay-Per-Click or Impression program at LinkedIn is relatively new. That means fewer advertisers competing for users’ eyeballs, so your ads have a better chance of being seen. There are no long term contracts and stopping ads are easy and self explanatory. Setting your own budget allows companies to spend according to the size of your budget.
- Precision Targeting – This program targets specific job titles, job functions, industries, geography, company size, or even seniority to name a few options. This very targeted ability can lead to more useful placement of ads or exposure.
- Ad Format Choices – LinkedIn offers varying ad formats including text and image ads, video ads, and text only ads. These make it easy to cater to your current marketing needs.
- Easy Testing and Tracking – LinkedIn makes it easy to test and retest your ads and find out if your company is getting a good return on investment. Tracking software can make it clear whether your ads are reaching the right audience and if that audience is converting to sales.