Since its birth in 2004, Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook has exploded in popularity boasting 1.49 billion active users monthly. As of the second half of 2015. the platform is the most popular social network worldwide. Statistically speaking it is also the second most visited site on the entire internet with Google ranking number one. Therefore, all those visits and viewers mean a massive amount of exposure for your ads and possibly the best way to spend your marketing dollars. Let’s look at the benefits of using Facebook Ads and how they could help your business reach your target audience in a meaningful way in the place they visit most.
- Budget Friendly – Even with a small budget, Facebook can help you reach thousands of people with a specific search criteria. The minimum amount per day is right around $1 a day US dollars.
- Four Bidding Types to fit your needs/budget- Cost per click (CPC), Cost per mille (CPM), Optimized cost per mille (oCPM), and Cost per action (CPA). These choices give your company the freedom to choose the most appropriate option for your goals and budget.
- Targeted advertising like no other! Facebook allows advertisers to target a specific group of people based on age, gender, buying history, personal interests and more. Facebook can even comb through user profiles to place your ads only on pages that mention a specific keyword.
- Easy Tracking – Finding out how your ad is doing is important and Facebook makes it easy to track the success or failure of those ads with Facebook Ad Manager. It tracks a huge range of performance metrics to help you gauge performance and measure ROI. It can track the total numbers of times your ad was shown, the number of clicks, and cost data.
- Reach your Mobile Audience too! According to Hootsuite Facebook had 1.19 billion mobile monthly active users, with 745 million daily active users on mobile as of December of 2014. That’s a lot of people on mobile, and with Facebook ads, you’re able to reach your audience right at the palm of their hands.
- Customer Loyalty and Engagement– Customers who use Facebook tend to interact with it and are loyal to certain pages. Facebook allows your company to have a fan page where customers can interact with and get to know your company and brand. This is also a great place where your audience can find out about special offers and deals.