With the ever-growing inventory of social media, how can your company sift through the list and find the platforms that will most benefit your business. Buffer Social and Koozai Marketing online report recent statistics about the importance of choosing the right social media for your company. Many companies default to Facebook and Twitter and call it a day. Unfortunately this may be leaving out a high ranking media called Instagram. Let’s look at the benefits of Instagram for business and how more and more companies are turning to this social media to build brand awareness and communicate with their fans, followers and customers visually.
- The Statistics: Instagram has 200 million active users and provides a huge asset for visual content. Instagram is one of the top 10 most popular smartphone apps.
- Increased Engagement– Instagram content generates 58 times more engagement per follower than Facebook and 120 times more than Twitter.
- Builds Trust and Personality – Instagram helps build trust since customers can share in your day-to-day experiences. It shows off the personality of your business in a casual and fun way.
- Increase in Traffic – Although you can’t add clickable links to every Instagram update you publish, Instagram can be a powerful source of traffic.
- The Competitive Advantage – There is still far less competition on Instagram than on Facebook or Twitter. Only 2% of small businesses are currently embracing Instagram, giving them an advantage over their competitors.
- Reaching Target Market – If you want to reach and connect with the under 30 crowd you should definitely create an Instagram account.
Getting Started – Easily create your Instagram account by downloading the Instagram App for your phone. Once installed, click on the icon and sign up using your email or Facebook profile. Fill out the important bio information and you are all set. Read More about setting up your account and posting pictures for your business.