Does your company blog or have dynamic content on your business website? If so, you may want to consider using Word Press to Manage your Content, Documents, Videos or Photos. Word Press began as a blogging tool in 2003 and has grown in less than a decade to become the largest self-hosted Content Management System (CMS) platform in the world. It is used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day.
What is Word Press? In short Word Press allows you to manage your content in a structured environment. It is organized in such a manner that it makes it quick and easy to add, delete and change your published content.
Benefits of using Word Press?
- Easy to use – One of the reasons why WordPress has become so popular so quickly, is that it requires no technical or programming skills to use or manage.
- Central location for all documents with easy editing capabilities.
- It allows multiple editors to access, manage and work on the content, and publish it under different sections of the site.
- It is FREE!
- WordPress allows for control to be in your hands. With WP you don’t need to depend on webmasters, web developers or web designers to manage your content or your site.
- WordPress can change and expand with your growing business.
- Plug-in potential – Want to add an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter Feed, Facebook Fan Box, and more to your site? WordPress makes this possible with plugins, most of which are free or very reasonably priced.
Check out the power of WordPress to customize your content with ease and flexibility. Word Press.