Looking for a way to reach new customers and grow your business? Google’s Ad Words may be just the thing for your business to keep costs down while increasing traffic to your site. Let look at how Google Ad Words work, their benefits and how you can get started.
Google’s AdWords is an online advertising program that allows you to choose where your ad appears, set a budget you are comfortable with and measure the impact of your ad.
Key Benefits of Google Ad Words
- Small initial Investment – This program comes with a small initial investment to create your ad.
- Easy to Budget – Ad Words operate on a PPC or Pay-Per-Click system. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad! You can set your own budget (maximun clicks per day) with Google Ad Words and monitor your budget, thereby reducing any overspending. Pausing or stopping the program is easy if you decide it is not for your business.
- Bid for Placement – Bid for the best placement for each keyword searched. For this you can also set a budget.
- Increase target traffic. Target your audience when you place your ad. This geo-targeting could be a city, region, country or specific distance from your business.This ensures that your ad is reaching the right people.
- Measure your success. Your AdWords account gives you access to detailed reporting about where and how often your ads appeared, how many people clicked on your ads, which search queries drove the most visitors to your site, which ad texts worked best, and much more. Google AdWords also comes with a variety of tools that help you see how AdWords contributes to your bottom line.
Now that you see the benefits of this marketing solution let’s look at how you can get started. This first thing your company will need to do is create a Google Account. Research the types of ads you like, the costs and then start creating your own ad at Google Ad Words Getting Started.