Five Do-It-Yourself SEO Tips

Dynamic Content


Adding blog entries to the website gives the search engines new content and keywords to interpret.


Just like a traditional page, the structure of your blog entry is important. Think about the title tag, headings, alt tags, etc..

80:20 Rule

When blogging or writing articles be on topic 20% of the time and more general the other 80% of the time.

Be Specific and Unique

The internet is filled with general articles about everything. Be as specific and unique as possible to drive searches to your site.

Develop an Editorial Calendar

Create an editorial calendar to help keep you on track. Many people start blogging and after the initial excitement they stop.