As small business owners we are always looking to drive traffic to our website and introduce new customers to our brand. There are many actionable ways to attract traffic to your website. What are the most effective and cost effective? Forbes Magazine put out a list of the best ways to drive traffic to your company’s website. Here are a few of their suggestions.
- Focus on long-tail keywords– Make sure your posts include all the relevant terms and phrases related to your topic.
- Begin a Forum on your Site – An active forum can quickly begin ranking for long-tail keywords. They’re also great for decreasing your site’s bounce rate, increasing time-on-site, as well as building a community.
- Promote a Blog on your site – Give valuable information about your company, sales, products and sales on your blog so others will look forward to reading your posts.
- Social Media – Link your Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms back to your main page. This will draw in new readers who search for you through social media.
- Become a member of industry Facebook and LinkedIn groups – Offer valuable advice and info to build relationships and drive traffic to your site.
- Respond – Answer posts, comments and critiques that come in on all platforms whether it is online reviews, social media or in email form.
- Key words – Be sure you have a chance of being found through all relevant key words for your field.
To see the complete list of suggestion from Forbes read more.