YouTube is not just for music videos and kids gaming tutorials. Small businesses have begun to see the benefits of using YouTube for marketing and communicating with customers. YouTube is now being used by businesses to demonstrate products, show off a company’s expertise, give training to customers, create a community of followers, solve customer problems and for promoting special events or sales. Using YouTube for your business can be a cost-effective way to grow it, if used regularly as part of your marketing strategy. Let’s look at the benefits of the growing YouTube audience.
According to Grow Online, YouTube has some amazing statistics that just may win you over to their site.
- Online video is growing exponentially, with over 4 billion videos viewed daily. If you use YouTube for your business, you can easily reach your audience, both by creating videos and advertising on other people’s videos.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and the 3rd most visited website worldwide, behind only Google and Facebook respectively.
- 1 billion people visit YouTube each month globally
- 100 hours of video are uploaded every 60 seconds to YouTube
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults aged 18-34 than any cable network.
- Posting on YouTube can help you get found on Google
- Grow a worldwide audience and make you a leader in your field.
- Build an email list