Making sure your business website has everything it needs can be a little overwhelming. From having all your business contact information properly in place or having to be certain that your website has a clear description of what your services are can make a huge impact on whether a view becomes a customer. Having a clean and modern approach to your site is what makes a business successful, especially when it embraces the right features. Here are 5 features each website should have:
- Mobile Friendly – Your small business depends on a good mobile strategy. Today, the majority of people research, browse, shop and do absolutely everything straight from a mobile device. Making sure your site supports every inch of its site through mobile can make a huge difference in keeping your customers happy and also informed.
- Integrate your Social Media – If your business is serious about using social media as a marketing tool either for your business or as a resource, having it connected to your site is important! Having it integrated with your main site allows an easier way for you to connect with your customers and vice versa. Always be sure the buttons are visible on every page, preferably top or bottom of the site.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization is fundamental for any and every small business website. When using SEO, they have two functions: providing a ranked list of websites based on relevance to search term, as well as crawling and indexing sites. It helps position your website at a proper place where customers can find you easily when in need of a specific product or service.
- Include Testimonials and Reviews – Using testimonials of the customers who have used your business can help convert your website visitors into customers. This feature is one of the best ways to grab attention to your customers by showing the uniqueness of your business in comparison to others. It allows the customers to get to know you from a different perspective.
- Easy Navigation – Having a clean and easy navigation throughout your website can make your customers very happy. Think about what customers need to do on a specific page or where they should go to contact a staff member or customer service. The main page should have features that are easy to navigate to your customers.
These features will help you get started on your business website and successfully maintain it up-to-date with your customers.